Terms and Conditions for the operation of Australian Farm Stay Ltd.
ABN 55 840 387 017
Australian Farm Stay Ltd (herein referred to as 'AFS') operates under Australian Company Legislation as a Booking Agent and Reservation Company for Inbound Tour Operators, Farm Stay Operators, Resort Operators and Chains and 'B & B' properties. Terms and Conditions that apply to use of this web-site include all of the following:
* We ask you to book directly with our featured properties.
* Please use this web-site as a reference only, quoted charges and tariffs are subject to change.
* AFS assure you we will help settle any dispute to the best of our ability. Remembering that the property owner must be in agreement to whatever is resolved.
* AFS receives and confirms bookings for individual travelers who wish to stay on rural properties and B & B's throughout Australia and New Zealand. We accept booking from Inbound Operators, Travel Wholesalers, Individual Travelers from overseas and within Australia.
* AFS will confirm all booking reservations at selected properties by AFS clients in writing (letter/fax/email) at the time of Booking.
* AFS is not an accommodation property of any kind, nor are we transport operators, travel wholesalers, inbound tour operators, travel agents or a car hire firm. AFS only operates within the structure of all the properties and transfer operators AFS uses to facilitate AFS Client's requirements. AFS acts as a booking Agent only and does not accept any liability of any nature for any problems occasioned by clients use of these properties and transfer companies. AFS has no direct control over any activities during the time of any booking made by AFS and will not be held responsible for any personal injury to any client during this time.
* AFS will guarantee to do all we possibly can to make a clients booking most enjoyable, we will endeavor to fulfill all promises made by AFS concerning said property. If AFS has no control over actions of people and firms used to coordinate a clients holiday they can not be held responsible. Activities arranged between the Property Host and the Client remain the responsibility of the host to fulfill. AFS does not accept any responsibility for any injury, damage, loss, additional expenses, delays, extra costs, or inconvenience caused by circumstances beyond our control and where not preventable by reasonable diligence on behalf of AFS. AFS can not be held responsible for any act of God, unusual weather conditions, act of war, acts of government, fire, flood, acts of terrorism, or any accident on working farms during farm stays.
* AFS is used by a large number of businesses to act as a booking agent for them, selling accommodation and farm stays. None of the properties marketed by us belong to AFS. AFS will always endeavor to help settle any disputes over a property's performance. We always endeavor to successfully resolve any performance based dispute between our clients and Property Owners. AFS is not in a position to make any refunds without the agreement of the Property Owner who the dispute is with. [End]
Geoffrey Kitchin Inducted into Worldwide Who’s Who for Excellence inAgriculture
Geoffrey Kitchin arranges agricultural tours and visits
TATURA, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, May 5, 2013, Geoffrey Kitchin, ManagingDirector of Australian Farm Stays & Agricultural Tours, has been recognizedby Worldwide Who’s Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence inagriculture.
Mr. Kitchin has 25 years of experience as a managing director ofAustralian Farm Stays & Agricultural Tours. As an agricultural expert, heis responsible for managing all aspects of the company. He attributes hissuccess to his passion for customer satisfaction, and he became involved in hisprofession because he was a farmer and had an interest in agriculture. Mr.Kitchin is a member of ATEC. In years to come, he hopes to continue on the samepath.
Australian Farm Stays & Agricultural Tours is an Australian farm andagricultural tours company that provides agricultural tours and vacation staypackages. In addition, Mr. Kitchin's company is beginning to arrange visits toresearch facilities.For more information about Australian Farm Stays &Agricultural Tours, visithttp://www.australianfarmstay.com.au.